Nielladan HSE Training Institute is a registered oil and gas training services provider. We are passionate about the occupational health and safety of workers and the environment in the oil and gas and maritime industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Professional Trainer/Facilitator
Train delegates on one or more of the following courses:
- Occupational health, safety and environmental (HSE) related courses
- First Aid and CPR
- Project Management Courses
- NEBOSH IGC & NEBOSH Diploma
- Human Resource Management
- Food Safety and Hygiene
- Tank Farm Operations Safety
- Any other relevant oil and gas course
Ensure delegates excel and get certified by international bodies
- Train the trainer certificate in occupational Health and Safety (HSE) or its equivalent
- Practical experience as a safety personnel in any organization
- Knowledge in PowerPoint presentation and word
- Relevant certifications in the area(s) of expertise
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience in delivering professional courses
- Passionate about teaching and facilitating
- Membership of professional bodies is a plus
- Knowledge in online marketing is plus.
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes and Cover Letters to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title and Reference Number ” as the subject of the mail.