Nielladan HSE Training Institute is a registered oil and gas training services provider. We are passionate about the occupational health and safety of workers and the environment in the oil and gas and maritime industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ISO Standard Trainer
Ref No: NHTI/IST/018
- Facilitate lead and internal auditor courses on ISO standards (QMS, EMS, FSMS, OHSAS, etc)
- Ensure delegates excel in external examinations based on ISO Standards
- IRCA or PECB Lead Auditor/Internal Auditor certificate(s) on one or more of the following ISO Standards (9001, 14001, 18001, 22000, etc)
- Two years experience in auditing and certification of organizations
- Practical experience in delivering ISO standard courses to participants
- A current log of auditing/training hours, organization, contact, and standard
- Excellent oral communication skill
- A minimum of B.Sc or HND in any discipline
- Certificates in occupational health and safety is a plus
- Membership of professional bodies is also a plus
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes and Cover Letters to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title and Reference Number ” as the subject of the mail.