Nielladan HSE Training Institute is a registered oil and gas training services provider. We are passionate about the occupational health and safety of workers and the environment in the oil and gas and maritime industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative/Finance Officer
Ref No: NHTI/AFO/018
- Liaise with management to plan and schedule dates for training
- Liaise with marketers and trainers to ensure set targets are met
- Ensure delivery of certified and internationally recognized training courses
- Assist candidates through the registration process
- Ensure classrooms are properly set-up
- Keep stock of office supplies and place order when necessary
- Prepare budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Manage phone calls and emails for registration
- Suggest changes or improvements to increase efficiency and reduce wastage
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation
- Maintain record of cash inflow/outflow
- Update office policies and procedures
- Update company finance policy
- Follow through on all payments, taxes, refund and transfer
- Prepare and submit monthly financial report.
- Proven experience as an office administrator/finance officer or similar role
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skill
- Knowledge of office management procedures
- Knowledge of basic accounting procedures
- Knowledge of bookkeeping procedures
- Time management and organizational skill
- Knowledge of MS Excel
- Certificates in HSE is an advantage
- B.Sc/HND or its equivalent in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related discipline.
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title and Reference Number ” as the subject of the mail.