Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL) is an indigenous company established to provide a unique range of services to the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
We venture into the this industry with the objective of building on existing limited in- country capacity. In view of the enormous opportunities which abound in the Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria and the new findings in other African countries, there is need for more indigenous players to fill the yawning gap by providing competitiveness and quality service delivery to the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Process Engineer
Contract Duration: 6 months (renewable)
- Years of experience- minimum of 5 years experience in related Oil and Gas field
- Field engineering or plant operation in large industrial plants, utilities, process plants, or engineering.
- Extract process engineering information from CAD drawings;
- Conduct process and equipment optimization and process evaluation studies;
- Assist in conducting safety and hazard assessments for process systems
- Must be a Process engineering background but proficient in creating Process related drawing with autocad.
Application Closing Date
1PM; 20th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com