EME Consulting is an active consulting firm providing services in Civil, Architectural and Mechanical Engineering from the initial investigation stages, through feasibility studies, outline planning, production of detailed designs, preparation of contract documents, and evaluation of tenders to supervision of construction in property sector through public private partnerships and privately funded initiatives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- Bid management processing and manage order levels maintaining the CRM database.
- Provide regular feedback to senior management about marketplace and competitor activity.
- Manage clients’ accounts relating to revenue growth, products and services, customer acquisition and retention.
- Develop effective working relationships with customers through regular meetings and identify further sales and business development opportunities.
- Work with group marketing to develop marketing campaigns to support sales force.
- Identify requirements for new products & services to anticipate and potentially lead the market.
- Adhere to all quality standards and processes for the acquisition of customers, opportunities and submission of contract documents.
- Undertake regular project reviews with all involved in these processes to ensure transfer of knowledge.
- Bachelor Degree in Economics, Banking & Finance or Science ,
- Business development experience with target achievements track record
- Demonstrable record of increasing revenue through generation of leads.
- Pressure and time efficient management
- Enthusiastic, entrepreneurial and self-confident mindset
N110,000 – N120,000
Application Closing Date
24th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com