Cypress Leasing and Investments Limited provides solutions in operational and finance leases, asset management and investment advisory. Cypress services includes consumer and corporate leases and rentals, logistics and fleet management, portfolio management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Real Estate Officer – Business Development Officer
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
- Display and market real property to possible buyers
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc)
- Manage property auctions or exchanges
- Maintain and update listings of available properties
- Cooperate with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders and home inspectors
- Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders and contractors
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
Qualification + Requirements
- A degree in a relevant field.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office suite (especially Excel application).
- Proven working experience as a real estate agent or real estate salesperson
- Proven track of successful sales record
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Pleasant and trustworthy
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letters and CV’s to: email@example.com