Job Title: Payroll Consultant ( ITPC1)
- Lead consultant in deploying Human Resource and Payroll solutions
- Help clients comply to extant Labour laws and policies
- Build a team of HR and Payroll consultants.
- Degree in Accountancy or Business Management,
- Professional certification in Personnel Management.
- Sound understanding on Nigeria labour laws, policies and payroll taxes.
- Experience configuring and supporting automated payroll applications
- This position involves travelling within West Africa for about 50% of the time.
- All interested candidates must have; a University degree and professional or product certification, Strong communication skills (Fluency in French is a plus), the ability to work within a team and be willing to learn and adapt new technologies
Application Closing Date
24th January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position, code and your present location as the subject of email: eg. job title (ITfsc1 – Ogun State).
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.