Mindfield Resources – Our client, a leading FMCG company based in Lagos, Nigeria. With a large focus on Beverage manufacturing, production and distribution they are an excellent company to work for with a strong reputation and leading global brands.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Plant Manager
Job Type: Full-Time Regular
- You will be responsible for large plant bottling operations for all site operations to maximize effectiveness and supply logistics achieving delivery on-time targets.
- You would be responsible for the entire factory to ensure the achievement of the companies manufacturing & Warehousing including the operational processes of products with the prescribed quality at lowest cost, and adherence to manufacturing instructions, quality standards and budgeting costs, within the best company practises, from the intake of raw material and ingredients until the end of the food & beverages processing and shipping.
- You would need to be pro-actively involved with the supply chain, finance and purchasing in developing a strategy to track, control and improve cost of working capital.
- At Mindfield we are driven by mutually agreed KPIs and service levels.
- Exceptional results can only be delivered when we understand both our key stakeholders clients and candidates. Keeping this in mind we would request that when applying for a role do take cognizance of the “must haves” to avoid disappointment. Sometimes positions take time to close and there could be delay in us responding to you but respond we will.
- Look forward to a long term relationship.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Production Engineer. At least 7 years’ experience in a beverage/bottling company preferably as Engineering Manager, Factory Manager or Project Manager.
- You have demonstrated solid leadership in managing people and creating and maintaining a teamwork environment.
- You are able to communicate effectively (both written and spoken) in English.
- You are a strong leader with a drive to deliver results and the ability to engage people. You are proactive change leader with strong interpersonal skills.
- Your excellent problem-solving skills are supported by an analytical mind-set.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online