Job Title: Planning Manager – Finance
Job Type: Full-Time Regular
- Reporting to the CFO, your core role will be to lead & support business strategy development & execution, pricing architecture, analytical support, planning, forecasting and budgeting.
- At mindfield we are driven by mutually agreed KPIs and service levels.
- Exceptional results can only be delivered when we understand both our key stakeholders clients and candidates.
- Keeping this in mind we would request that when applying for a role do take cognizance of the “must haves” to avoid disappointment.
- Sometimes positions take time to close and there could be delay in us responding to you but respond we will.
- Look forward to a long term relationship
- You should have at least 12 years of business experience within cost accounting, financial analysis, forecasting and capital budgeting.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Strong coordination and planning skills.
- Good interpersonal and supervisory skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online