Job Title: Field Sales Representative (FSR)
Locations:South East, Nigeria (Enugu, Ebonyi, Abia, Imo and Anambra)
Industry: Consumer Goods.
- Manage field sales activities in assigned region.
- Management of Point of Sales Materials (POSM) Inventory.
- Analyze monthly and quarterly sales statistics.
- Establish coverage plan for Distributor in assigned region.
- Project sales and determine the profitability of products and services.
- Develop and implement go-to-market plan for assigned sales team.
- Leads field forecasting efforts among the team managed, ensuring that accurate forecasts are completed on a timely basis.
- Developing and managing relationships between the retailers, wholesalers, distributors and the company.
- Prepare budgets and approve expenditures.
- First degree/HND in any discipline.
- Candidate must have a valid driver’s license.
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills.
- Must be residing in the any of the South Eastern States (Enugu, Ebonyi, Anambra, Imo, and Abia).
- Good Computer skills – Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, Ms. Power Point.
- Experience in Field Sales in an FMCG environment.
Application Closing Date
27th October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Candidate should use “FSR – Enugu” or “FSR – Imo” (depending on your location) as the subject of the email.