We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job title: Technology & Customer Support Executive
Looking for a candidate to fill the role of Technology & Customer Support Executive in the Networks Function. The successful candidate would be responsible for:
- Support Operational interface to both internal and external stakeholders to ensure customer issues are resolved within acceptable KPIs.
- Communicate all service-affecting failures in the system to the Commercial teams and follow through until resolved.
- Serve as the single point of contact (SPOC) to MS for all Airtel subscribers’ complaint channel or communication.
- Ensure adherence to SLAs where necessary to ensure Airtel interests are not jeopardized at all times.
Applicants must have;
- A Bachelor’s degree or HND in Engineering or any related applied science field.
- At least 4-year work experience in Telecoms Industry
- Technical knowledge of Network Elements like Switching systems, RAN, MPBN, SIGTRAN, SIP, Transmission, IN and VAS.
- Basic troubleshooting skills on Network elements
- Experience in different network vendor areas e.g Ericsson, Huawei, ZTE, NSN etc.
Applications Closing Date
19th October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online