Job Title: Systems Integration Developer
Department: Information Technology
Job Type: Contract (4 months)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop project rationale and perform scoping assessments to determine feasibility of projects
- Highlight/identify gaps in existing functionality and review requirements with stakeholders
- Develop a comprehensive requirement specification that will determine the estimate of cost, time and resources to deploy solutions
- Review the functional specification document with the business unit to ensure its alignment to the business process
- Lead the consolidation and documentation of the information and inputs required for change management and implementation
- Liaise with the service development team to suggest a high level functional solution
- Develop project estimates & complete financial model (costs, savings, revenue opportunities, investment horizon, etc.)
- Work with IT PMO to ensure that measures and mechanisms for benefits management are well defined
- Monitors the realization of benefits against what was defined in business case
- Minimum of a first degree or its equivalent in a business /IT related discipline
- 4+ years of experience in business analysis, 1+ years of experience in managing relationships with internal business customers.
- Knowledge of Requirements Definition and Management
- Ability to write .Net applications, assemblies and web services (preferably with # language)
- Experience of working with Web Services (preferably .Net WCF Services)
- Understand complexities of real-time integrations and how to optimize them
- CRM Certification
- Experience of analysing and breaking down problems and information using structured frameworks and methodologies
- Proficient understanding of business financial models and business justifications
- Proficient knowledge of functional requirements design
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with other business unit leads
- Sound conflict management skills
- Creative, results-oriented and analytical with strong problem-solving capability
- Good leadership and influencing ability
Application Closing Date
13th October, 2017.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Kindly indicate the Job Title as subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.