Workforce Group – Our client, a reputable Financial Institution, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: ETL Developer
Department: Information Technology
Job Type: Contract (4 months)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop project rationale and perform scoping assessments to determine feasibility of projects
- Highlight/identify gaps in existing functionality and review requirements with stakeholders
- Develop a comprehensive requirement specification that will determine the estimate of cost, time and resources to deploy solutions
- Review the functional specification document with the business unit to ensure its alignment to the business process
- Lead the consolidation and documentation of the information and inputs required for change management and implementation
- Liaise with the service development team to suggest a high level functional solution
- Develop project estimates & complete financial model (costs, savings, revenue opportunities, investment horizon, etc.)
- Work with IT PMO to ensure that measures and mechanisms for benefits management are well defined
- Monitors the realization of benefits against what was defined in business case
- Ensure that relevant stakeholders are involved in specification of new services and/or major upgrades to existing services
- Support relationship managers in engaging the business as required
- Provide leadership and technical guidance to reports
- Prepare correct and valid data in schema required by CRM data migration
- Write ETL Jobs to bring this data from the bank’s back-end systems to CRM Integration database
- Minimum of a first Degree or its equivalent in a Business /IT related discipline
- 4+ years of experience in business analysis, 1+ years of experience in managing relationships with internal business customers.
- Requirements Definition and Management
- Business Analysis
- Benefits Management
- Know how to write T-SQL queries on SQL Server and other DBMS systems that are hosting the bank’s back-end systems.
- Know how to optimize queries.
- Understand data integrity, validity, optimization.
- Know how to write ETL Jobs to transfer data
- CRM Certification
- Service Acceptance
- Stakeholder Relationship Management
- Portfolio, Programme and Project Support
- Learning Delivery
- Experience of analyzing and breaking down problems and information using structured frameworks and methodologies
- Proficient understanding of business financial models and business justifications
- Proficient knowledge of functional requirements design
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with other business unit leads
- Sound conflict management skills
- Creative, results-oriented and analytical with strong problem-solving capability
- Good leadership and influencing ability
Application Closing Date
13th October, 2017.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com Kindly indicate the Job Title as subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.