MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Analyst, Sponsorship & Promotions (Mass Market)
- Assist in the execution and management of Mass market sponsorships & promotions in the Brand & Communication department in line with the overall marketing strategy in conjunction with the Sponsorship and Promotions Manager.
- Articulate knowledge of industry best practices with regard to sponsorship, promotions, and events
- Liaise with cross functional units to ensure smooth implementation of all high value sponsorship, promotions, and events
- Assist in the implementation of the various functions in MTNN on all mass market (women, youth & teens) Sponsorship & promotions
- Implement short and long term strategy for the sponsorship, promotions and events teams for penetration into the mass market segment of the Nigerian telecom market
- Execute the activities stipulated in the brand & communication Management plan to ensure that brand and communication objectives are achieved.
- Assess mass market sponsorship proposals related to brand & communication.
- Assist in coordinating MTN’s sponsorship activities in the brand & communication’s youths & teens segments
- Implement metrics to measure impact of current processes and strategy related to sponsorship & promotions for Women, Teens & Youth
- Liaise with the legal division in ensuring compliance to all relevant contractual agreements (MOU’s & SLA’s)
- Facilitate all sponsorship & promotions related to brand & communication
- Manage relationship with agencies and affinity partners
- Assist to monitor external vendors, event managers and agencies to ensure activities are cost effective and agreed to timelines or scales
- Normal MTN working conditions.
- Willing to travel a lot at short notice.
- First degree in a Business related or Social Science discipline.
- CIM Certification (Added Advantage)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Experience in sponsorship and Promotions
- Marketing Experience, either on the client’s side or the agency side Training:
- Introductory Telecom Marketing Training
- Intermediate Sponsorship Management Training
- Intermediate Telecoms Training
Application Closing Date
28th September, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online