Fadac Resources – Our client, a Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company with branches all over Nigeria, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise the offloading and stacking of the commodities
- Control by such methods as physical counts, random check for both quantities and qualities according to purchase specification, rejection of any damaged product or not meet purchase condition etc.;
- Prepare tally sheet of received and dispatched cargo;
- Post daily dispatches of food commodities in daily stock movement tracking report system.
- Maintain accurate records of all stock held in the showroom and store in accordance with the guidelines in showroom manager Manual
- Ensure good condition showroom and store practices and maintaining cleanliness of storage and free from pest
- Daily update records on stock cards, stock position report, monthly stock position report and/or computerize inventory lists etc.
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting or Business Admin
- Minimum of 2 years cognate experience in reputable organization
- Female (single or married)
- Good computer skill
- Good written, oral, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Must be within 28-35 years
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org