The Bayelsa State Community and Social Development Agency (World Bank Assisted), invites applications from suitably qualified candidates from the public and private sectors to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
Project Development Objectives
- To sustainably increase access of poor people to improved social and natural resource infrastructure services.
- Overall Project Support and Coordination
- Capacity Building and Partnership Development in States Ministries and Local Government Areas
- Community Driven Investment Facility
- Vulnerable Group Support Grants
- Receiving of mails in the SA;
- Registration of mails in the SA;
- Maintenance of file registers;
- Movement of file;
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
Qualification and Experience
- Applicant must possess a minimum of SSCE, GCE or NECO with at least five (5) credits.
- A minimum of two years working experience in clerical duties is required.
Application Closing Date
5th October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit ten copies of handwritten, signed and sealed application with Curriculum Vitae and all relevant credentials attached addressed to:
The General Manager,
Community and Social Development Agency,
14 Green Villa Road,