Workforce Management Centre – Our client, a leading Commercial Bank, is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: PAAR Officer
- Booking and processing of Form M, PAAR & Shipping documents.
- Follow up with the Nigerian Customs Service to ensure PAARs are issued on schedule timely.
- Receipt and recording of shipping documents from overseas.
- Reconcile PAARs issued with the shipping document sent out for processing.
- Notify the account officers / relevant business units on daily basis for PAARs issued through E-mails.
- Notify the account officers / relevant business units on daily basis for pending PAAR transactions (and reasons for pending) through E-mails.
- Closing/resolving of transaction cases as it relates to PAAR.
- Good Degree in any relevant discipline
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role
- Advanced computer skills – Microsoft office 2007
- Effective communication skills, verbal and written.
- Sense of responsibility – show respect towards others
- Independent and energetic – Needs to be self-motivated, enthusiastic and show initiative, paying attention to details
- Customer service oriented.
Application Closing Date
11th March, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com the Subject of the mail should be “PAAR Officer”
- Candidates who are resident in Victoria Island, Lekki, Ikoyi, Marina and environs are encouraged to apply.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.