Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Application Support and Maintenance Specialist
Job ID: 21832
Location: Lagos Island, Nigeria
Job Sector: Information Technology and Services
- Group Information Technology: systems development, business analysis, architecture, project management, data warehousing, infrastructure, maintenance and production.
- Responsible for the Support and Administration of the Bank Application (Finacle & Pricing & Reports) and Services (UNIX) used by the Production for business continuity.
- Providing capacity planning, monitoring, and maintenance of the Bank Application (Finacle & Pricing & Reports etc).
- Understanding, in depth, the business processes supported by the Bank Application (Finacle & Pricing & Reports etc)
- To maintain production environments relating to online services. This will include development, DR and production applications.
- To ensure that applications are maintained in a manner that supports delivery of services to multiple platforms(Peripherals) , resilience, and performance.
- To ensure continuity of the business processes supported by one or many applications / services.
- Ensuring continuity and quality by owning the resolution of issues across platforms.
- Tracking progress and escalating as appropriate unless resolution reached.
- To ensure standards and guidelines are applied and maintained across applications for administration, deployment and monitoring over a range of platforms that largely comprises Bank standard Process flow. This includes applications, web server components and databases.
- To ensure applications and services processes and outputs are error free and complete.
- Identifying faults and issues and recommending appropriate paths to resolution, and fixing as appropriate.
- Ensuring appropriate contingency/workaround procedures are in place for process failure or defect pending resolution ensuring business continuity.
- Managing change control (CR) implications for designated application.
- Contributing to process development and best practice. Looking at new ways to improve resilience, performance levels and supportability.
- To ensure that applications and related services are documented and kept in a path accessible by the Team
- To establish and maintain effective working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Reviewing and ensuring complete and appropriate handover of documentation prior to operational acceptance of new or changed applications.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of First Degree or its equivalent in numerate or semi-numerate disciplines such as engineering, computer sciences, statistics, mathematics.
- Liability (CASA,TD, Islamic Deposit)
- ESB – RCM
- SAP HR
- ASSET (Loan,OD,TOD,LMS,Islamic Loan)
- Credit Ref
- Credit Reg
Application Closing Date
8th March, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online