Aquarian Consult Limited – A twenty first century (21st) Century blue-chip organization committed to providing Strategic Business Solutions that will add value and create wealth for clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
Job Code: AJ15-01
- The Chief Financial Officer is responsible presenting and reporting accurate and timely historical financial information of the company, as well as the company’s present financial situation taking into consideration its risk and liquidity.
- The CFO is also an integral part of a company’s financial future and must be able to identify and report what areas of a company are most efficient and how the company can capitalize on this information.
- Develop finance organizational strategies through contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations, as well as establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Establish finance operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Develop organization prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities; projecting acquisition and expansion prospects; analyzing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement; accumulating capital to fund expansion.
- Develop financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements; identifying monetary resources; developing action plans.
- Monitor financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Maximize return on invested funds by identifying investment opportunities; maintaining relationships with the investment community.
- Report financial status by developing forecasts; reporting results; analyzing variances; developing improvements.
- Update job knowledge by remaining aware of new regulations; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplish finance and organizational task and responsibilities
- Supervise the finance, and accounting department by supporting their functions
Requirements & Experience
- B.Sc in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or any other relevant field.
- MBA in Finance or relevant graduate degree in any relevant field will be an added advantage
- Professional qualification is an asset
- Minimum of 7 years relevant work experience in Finance.
- Experienced in the use of different Accounting softwares (Tally preferably)
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Financial Planning and Strategy;
- Managing Profitability;
- Strategic Planning and Vision;
- Quality Management;
- Promoting Process Improvement;
- Corporate Finance;
- Developing Budgets;
- Financial Skills and Dealing with Complexity
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com Ensure that the subject of your email is the Job Code and Job Title.