Aquarian Consult Limited – A twenty first century (21st) Century blue-chip organization committed to providing Strategic Business Solutions that will add value and create wealth for clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Accountant
Job Code: AJ15-03
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analysing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies a procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirement and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Requirement and Experience
- B.Sc in Accounting, Finance.
- MBA in Finance or relevant graduate degree in any relevant field will be an added advantage.
- Professional qualification i. e chartered accountant or any relevant professional qualifications is an asset Minimum of 4 years relevant work experience in relevant field.
- Experienced in the use of different Accounting softwares (Tally preferably)
- Establishment and enforcement of sound internal controls
- Excellent written and oral skills in English.
- Strong operational management ability;
- A clear focus on results – sets goals, plans, and prioritizes effectively, monitors quality and progress of work against plans.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letter to: email@example.com . Ensure that the subject of your email is the Job Code and Job Title.