We are Emadeb Energy Services Limited (EESL), distributors of petroleum products and related services. As one of Nigeria’s dynamic and innovative energy companies, we are building a reputation of going above and beyond to meet our customers’ needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Filling Station Accountant
- Preparation of and updating expenses cash book on a daily basis.
- Maintains the impress account for the station
- Keeps ledgers of daily expenses
- Maintains fixed assets register for all company’s assets at the station
- Prepare and develop budget for approval and control
- Prepares and renders periodic reports as appropriate e.g cash flow statement.
- Reconcile the accounts payable, accounts receivable, daily, weekly, and monthly deposits with station attendants
- Preparation of income & expenses statement at the end of every month
- Withdrawal, deposit and disbursement of fund to the appropriate units as directed.
- Ensuring that financial records are maintained in compliance with lawful and accepted procedures and policies of the company.
Minimum Qualification and Requirements
- Candidates should possess minimum of B.Sc in Accounting.
- Cognate experience in Oil & Gas industry.
- Honesty, commitment, hand working and self-motivation
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar role.
- Applicants must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Applicants must be computer literate
- Applicants must possess adequate knowledge on financial modelling & analysis
Application Closing Date
20th March, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a copy of their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only the shortlisted candidate will be contacted for an interview.