The Nigerian Bottling Company Limited is one of the biggest companies in the non-alcoholic beverage industry in the country and is the sole franchise bottler of The Coca-Cola Company in Nigeria.
Our company serves approximately 160 million people by producing and distributing a unique portfolio of quality brands, bringing passion to marketplace implementation, and demonstrating leadership in corporate social responsibility.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shift Maintenance Controller
Job Reference: SMC/03/2017
Functional areas: Manufacturing- Engineering
- The Shift Maintenance controller reports to the Plant Engineer and is majorly responsible for implementation and execution of planned and scheduled maintenance orders and ensures full usage of SAP PM.
- He/She Also ensure reliability and availability of plant assets through effective supervision of executed maintenance tasks.
Other Key Responsibilities
- Coordinate execution of planned and scheduled maintenance orders for all equipment at minimal cost.
- Planning and monitoring of maintenance requirements and costing in relation to maintenance plan and budget.
- Manage Technical personnel to improve knowledge and skill on bottling equipment maintenance.
- With the MSE & MPs, organizes and schedules annual overhaul of production lines and facilities
- Improves efficiencies of assets by increasing preventive maintenance and to minimize breakdowns and reduce MTBF.
- In conjunction with the MPs, prepares annual plant maintenance budget ensuring sufficient funds to cover all routines and initiatives reflected in strategy & operational plans.
- Follow up with the spare part store keeper to ensure optimal spare parts and maintenance materials inventory management without outage.
- Effectively applies business performance review (COBRA, EATB) management routines to continuously improve asset management
- Maintains effective systems to ensure CCHellenic/TCCC products and package quality
- Understands and controls main cost drivers in Maintenance
- Establishes and maintains productive relationships with team, peers, internal customers, institutions & suppliers
- Builds productive relationships with the employee/ union reps as well as with QA, production, Logistics staffers.
- Implements performance management systems with discipline in order to ensure that all team members deliver full performance
- Any other tasks as may be assigned to him/her by LM considered to enhance maintenance scheduling and execution.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Relevant Engineering Degree or equivalent certificate (HND).
- Min. 5years experience in technical positions most of which should have been around the shop floor.
- Excellent degree of computer literacy especially MS Excel and Ppt.
- Good command of the English language-Spoken and written.
- Good command of SAP EAM Software
- Proven familiarity with budgeting procedures.
- Significant experience with a measure of cost reduction initiatives within a manufacturing environment.
- Good understanding and experience of current WC manufacturing methodologies.
- Good understanding of plant HQSE modalities and codes.
- Good oral communication, influencing, analytical and relationship skills
- Experience in execution of maintenance task.
- Understanding of business case/cost benefits analysis preparation and basic financial analysis tools.
- Experience in practical project management
- Any WC certifications in maintenance, reliability or project management
Application Closing Date
16th March, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.