Frefa Investment Company Limited is an indigenous company located in the South-South geo-political zone of Nigeria, between Rivers and Bayelsa States. Our company is in the process of rolling out its water and concrete block factories for the production of bottled, and sachet water as well as blocks and interlocks, at industrial scale. We are desirous of hiring pioneer technical personnel in key areas of the business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Plant Operator – Frefa Block Factory
- To manufacture, inspect and deliver concrete blocks, interlocks, kerbs, etc. and related products in a manner that optimizes the Company’s market share
- To direct, promote, and coordinate the plant operations employees, facilities and equipment in conjunction with Department Manager or Supervisor.
- Operate all concrete block, interlocks etc. manufacturing equipment safely and efficiently.
- Adhere to the Company’s Quality Assurance program regarding ingredient receiving, mixing and load –out.
- Perform necessary sequencing, recording and documenting of all products manufactured during shift.
Education and Experience
- Must possess minimum of a National Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Possess minimum 6 years’ experience in concrete block, interlocks, kerbs production machine repairs and maintenance.
- Must be a good team player.
Application Closing Date
21st April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send hard copies to:
P.O Box 525,