Ralds & Agate is a Business Management Consulting firm focused on providing People and Process related solutions to businesses, communities and organizations within and outside Africa.
Our focus is on People and Processes. Developing the potential within our people. to improve business practices, unleash creativity and enhance industrial productivity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Supervisor
- The front desk supervisor is responsible for managing front desk operations. S/he is responsible for ensuring maximum satisfaction of all guests and to ensure that the front desk officers are courteous, pleasant and helpful.
- Work with the general manager to achieve optimum guest satisfaction, profitability, and efficiency in line with hotel standards.
- Demonstrate 100% commitment to providing the best possible experience for guests and visitors.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly, bi-annual and annual report of all guest list for Management decision.
- Provide necessary training for front desk officers in accordance with hotel standards.
- Promote hotel facilities and services to guest and possible clients.
- Resolve all guest matters quickly, efficiently and courteously through partnering and communicating with other department.
- Constantly seek feedback from clients and guest to know areas of improvement.
- B.Sc/HND in any related field
- Certification/qualifications in customer service will be an added advantage
- 3 years customer service/front desk experience, experience in the hospitality industry will be an advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft excel, word, PowerPoint and other hotel operations software.
- Customer service orientation
- Excellent communication skills -verbal and non-verbal
- High emotional intelligence
- Strong leadership and supervisory skills.
Application Closing Date
16th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.