Ralds & Agate is a Business Management Consulting firm focused on providing People and Process related solutions to businesses, communities and organizations within and outside Africa.
Our focus is on People and Processes. Developing the potential within our people. to improve business practices, unleash creativity and enhance industrial productivity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Food and Beverage Manager
- The food and beverage manager is responsible for all food and beverage operations within the hotel. S/he will co-ordinate service staff to ensure guest experience is in line with global hospitality standards.
- S/he will also be saddled with the responsibility of ensuring that food and beverages served within the hotels meets the sales projections.
- Be the primary coordinator of all food and beverage operations within the hotel.
- Ensure guest satisfaction with all food and beverage services.
- Address all guest complaint and queries in a timely and satisfactory manner
- To continually introduce new concept to develop F & B service delivery within all outlets.
- Liaise with the Head chef to ensure that all orders are promptly attended to and meets the hotel’s standard.
- Cost control of F & B items by ensuring standard procurement and portioning
- Monitor food and beverage budget in relation to the overall company budget.
- Prepare report highlighting the expenses and income from the food and beverage weekly, monthly, quarterly bi-annually and annually.
- Constantly review the food and beverage policies, process and procedures to ensure they are constantly in line with best practice.
- B.Sc in Food Science and Technology, Catering and Hotel Management and Culinary arts or related courses.
- Professional membership of relevant local / international associations.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in the food and beverage department in the hospitality industry with at least 3 years in management position.
- Strong leadership and supervisory skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizing skills with the ability to prioritize.
- Ability to coach and motivate team members for superior performance
- Problem solving and decision making skills, with strong attention to details.
Application Closing Date
16th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.