Model Mission of Assistance in Africa | Momi Africa is an international organisation focused on Youth and Seniors Social Responsibility for Peace, Security, Social Inclusion and Sustainable Futures.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Artisan
- Artisans are needed for youth-led project in service provision
- For this project, hardworking, young men and women operating in the service industry, who are keen on good customer service and efficient service delivery.
- SSCE/OND/HND/Bachelor’s Degree or any special skill certification.
- Must have good customer service etiquette.
- Loves working with children, youth and the elderly.
- Must be able to work in teams.
- Good communication and public relations skills.
- Passion for efficiency, honesty, loyalty and empathy.
- Punctuality and ability to achieve goals with minimal supervision.
- Must be resident in Lagos, Adamawa, Delta, or Imo State.
- Artisans of all works – Painters, graphic designers, drivers, nurses, doctors, plumbers, electricians, laundry service providers, stewards, care takers, chefs, carpenters, mechanics, teachers, tutors, home cleaners, chefs etc.
- At least 1-2 years working experience in your stated field.
Application Closing Date
18th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Artisan” as the e-mail title, and specify your area of artistry or artisanship for example “Artisan (Nurse)”, “Artisan (Carpenter)”, etc.
Note: Background checks will be carried out on all accepted candidates in accordance with our Child Protection Policy.