Model Mission of Assistance in Africa | Momi Africa is an international organisation focused on Youth and Seniors Social Responsibility for Peace, Security, Social Inclusion and Sustainable Futures.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: App Developer and Information Data Manager
- Creating and servicing mobile applications for the organization.
- Carefully documenting and managing data on excel spread sheet.
- Collating and Disseminating information via social media channels and online networks
- Should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Programming, Information Technology, Computer Science or any related field
- Experience: 0-1 year
- Should be comfortable working with mobile app APIs and UI standards.
- Strong understanding of computer languages that are used in application development.
- Strong programming and design skills.
- Should be proficient in Microsoft office tools especially MS Excel).
- Should be able to work in teams or alone.
- Knowledge of web development is an added advantage.
- Available to resume immediately
Application Closing Date
18th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “App Developer” as the e-mail title.
Note: Background checks will be carried out on all accepted candidates in accordance with our Child Protection Policy.