At POGS, we ensure that our clients focus on their comparative advantage, save money and time by outsourcing needs to a highly efficient and skilled team. We understand the essence of redefining standards in the industry hence; we have entered into strategic alliances with renowned names in the industry to continuously boost the level of support we provide to our client and their operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Materials Officer
- Interface with all sections within the Materials Management Group to ensure an excellent service is provided to the assigned project.
- Interface with the Project Management Team to ensure current status of project materials is updated into the project plan.
- Produce regular reports on material status for the Project Management Team as requested.
- Liaise with Purchasing Team to ensure the project priorities are clear and resources are available.
- Ensure correct data is provided to purchasing to allow them to source materials and equipment required for the project.
- Communicate daily with the purchasing and project teams to ensure priorities are set and met.
- Prepare and update Procurement Status Reports for issue to purchasing and project teams.
- Expedite activities from project and purchasing teams to ensure schedule is met.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com