Mathills Services Limited – Our client based in Kaduna, is recruiting a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Debt Manager
- The primary function of this position is to oversee the business financial collection, supervise staff and ensure all funds owed to the company is billed and received correctly and in a timely fashion.
- Oversee the company’s process of retrieving money owed to them
- Establish quality control standard and maintain and enforce them over time
- Draft an activity plan for debt collector
- Maintain regular communication with debtors and collect money from debtors at agreed date
- Negotiate payment arrangement and follows up to make sure they payments are made
- Ensure compliance with company policy when contacting individuals and other company to collect past dues balances that they owe.
- Ensure tracking of the rate of success and continue to make adjustments when necessary
- Handle complaints or difficult calls
- Establish quality control standards and maintain and enforce them over time
- Investigate and communicate debt status of customers to the customer and the company
- Regularly communicate challenges to the team, gather all suggestions and then decide on the best way forward
- Implement new cost effective and efficient ways to ensure maximum debt recovery
- Minimum OND holder in Finance/Accounting, business or any related field
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience
- Must have exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Must have excellent computer skills
- Must be able to manage employees ethically and fairly while still being firm and enforcing company rules.
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Must have strong negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Superior math skills.
- Must be able to effectively prioritize tasks.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have strong problem solving and decision making skills.
- Must have good critical thinking skills and exercise sound judgment.
- Applicant MUST be resident in Kaduna state or willing to relocate
Application Closing Date
6th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: Interviews will be conducted in Abuja if shortlisted.