Drilldeep Oil and Gas Company Limited was incorporated as an oil and gas exploration and production company with focus on west Africa and the gulf of Guinea as its core business area.
We offer world best-in-class, cost efficient and safe energy solutions in the areas of Drilling & Well maintenance, Environmental, Engineering, Inspections, Project Management, Wireline Service and Inspection Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Security Officer
- CSOs are responsible for enhancing and improving physical security and, increasingly, IT security
- They must identify organizational protection goals and objectives, ensuring they’re consistent with their organizations’ strategic plans
- Part of a CSO’s job is to work with other executives to decide on the priority of security needs and then spend according to an organization’s financial constraints and directives
- CSOs also oversee a network of security directors, managers and staff and work with local, state and federal law enforcement and other security agencies.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Application Closing Date
1st April, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com