Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Human Resource Manager
- We are looking for a Senior HR Manager to join and lead our Human Resources department. Senior HR Responsibilities include overseeing the recruitment process, designing company policies and setting objectives for the HR team. You will also help shape our employer brand strategy
- To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with HR technology, including payroll systems and Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Ultimately, you will ensure our company attracts, hires, develops and retains qualified employees.
- Set objectives for the HR team and track progress.
- Design and implement company policies that promote a healthy work environment.
- Develop compensation and benefits plans.
- Support and suggest improvements to the entire recruitment process.
- Host in-house recruitment events.
- Discuss employees’ career development paths with managers.
- Monitor HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates and cost-per-hire).
- Review departmental budgets.
- Organize learning and development programs.
- Ensure HR staff addresses employees’ requests and grievances in a timely manner.
- Maintain HR procedures that comply with labor regulations.
- B.Sc Degree in Human Resources Management or related field. M.Sc Degree in HR or relevant certification is a plus.
- Proven work experience as a Senior HR Manager or similar role.
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Management Software (including payroll systems and ATS).
- Solid understanding of labor legislation.
- Excellent communication abilities.
- Leadership skills.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Human Resources or related field.
- Ability to foster healthy employee relations.
- Very attractive.
Application Closing Date
2pm, 1st March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: Applications after this time will be automatically rejected.