We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant (Female)
- A well-known company with a reputable brand also based in Lagos Island is sourcing for a skilled responsible Personal Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner.
- You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to manager’s working life and communication.
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Handle requests and queries appropriately.
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Take dictation and minutes.
- Source office supplies.
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs.
- Devise and maintain office filing system.
- Proven work experience as a personal assistant.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- MS Office and English proficiency.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- 3 years’ experience in Business Administration or related field (30-35 years of age and will be working with an elderly client 3 to 4 times a week.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent word processing and IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to research, digest, analyze and present material clearly and concisely.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Honesty and reliability.
- Attention to detail.
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hour to meet deadlines.
- Discretion and having understanding of confidentiality issues.
Application Closing Date
1st March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Applications after this time will be automatically rejected.