Olive Multi-specialist Hospital – World class Healthcare; Olive has assembled some of the best ranges of specialised medical care services for everyone
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dietitian
- Unlike nutritional therapists, registered dietitians are healthcare professionals and can be employed by the NHS. They are experts in the science of nutrition and use this knowledge to help people with health problems practically apply it to their dietary choices.
- Dietitians assess patients’ diets and lifestyles and offer dietary treatment and advice on a range of diseases.
- A huge part of being a dietitian is education. As a result, dietitians need fantastic communication skills to be able to convey complex things in a simple way to patients needing specialist nutritional advice.
- Not only will they teach patients, but they’ll also educate members of the community, doctors, nurses and other health professionals.
- Dieitians aren’t just employed by the NHS; they can work in education, the food industry or set up their own practices.
- Within the NHS, there are a range of options for dietitians, such as training in a specialism, running outpatient clinics or working in the community.
- Those working in the food industry might help to develop new products and calculate their nutritional value or compile scientifically accurate promotion material for products.
Application Closing Date
9th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org