Astrum Energy is Nigeria #1 full service, solar energy provider. We are a leading company that pioneered the development of solar energy throughout Nigeria and beyond.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Solar Engineer
- Develop layout plan, and installations of electrical wiring, inverters, solar equipment, and other fixtures based on job specification.
- Maintain all systems, equipment, and components. Identify hazards, defects, and the need for replacement or repair.
- Provide technical support to customers; on operation and maintenance of systems / equipment.
- A motivated individual with excellent knowledge and minimal supervision on assigned tasks
- Displays initiative and judgment in arranging job activities to achieve objectives.
- Proactively advises and updates the management regarding data analysis and project reports.
- Prepares complex reports and maintains complicated records requiring careful selections, classification or compilation from several sources on different projects.
- Ability to train others on the use of data, system software and equipment installations as and when needed.
- To work from ladders, scaffolds and rooftops to install, maintain or repair solar equipment, electrical wiring/equipment and other fixtures.
- To diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment, and hand tools, to determine the cause of any breakdown and to resolve the problem.
- To Place conduit (pipes or tubing) inside designated partitions, walls, or concealed areas and pull insulated wire or cables through the conduit to complete circuits between boxes.
- To perform physically demanding tasks, such as display trend to lay conduit and moving and lifting heavy objects.
- To provide preliminary sketches and cost estimate for materials and services.
- To perform client-site servicing, repair and or installation of company product(s).
- To connect wires to circuit breakers, distribution boards or other components.
- To serve as customer contact on technical and service related challenges.
- To diagnose mechanical, hardware, software and systems failure using established procedures.
- To determine most cost effective repair/resolution to minimize customer downtime.
- To prepare reports for analysis of product failure trends and service ability issues.
- Minimum of 1-3 years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and years of related experiences.
- Minimum of OND/HND or its equivalent is required
- A collaborative environment that pushes you to think beyond your boundaries
- A diverse workload, keeping you continually stimulated
- An open forum for expression of ideas
- Diverse opportunities to expand your skills, and learn newer skills
Application Closing Date
16th March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Note and detailed CV’s to: email@example.com