We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
- Develop Astrum energy’s presence in the Region, especially in residential, institutions, and light commercial segments.
- The Sales Rep uses his/her existing network of decision takers in the industry to track projects, partners and opportunities.
- This role would suit a selfmotivated, resultsoriented individual who is comfortable in an entrepreneurial environment.
- A solid capability in forming both new relationships and developing existing ones will be required.
- To succeed in this role, you will possess a combination of leadership abilities with detailoriented execution skills and business savvy.
- Develop the light commercial PV market for Astrum Energy in the Region.
- Go after approved projects, develop partnerships with social and new housing cooperation’s, Estate developers, and large energy consumers to sell Astrum Energy’s Solar power systems.
- Develop, motivate and improve existing partners and to develop strategic partnerships.
- Develop partnerships with EPC (Engineering, procurement, and construction management) contractors to be able to offer conjointly a turnkey solution to endusers.
- Minimum of 1 – 3 years experience in a closely related industry i.e. highend, capex intensive products and solutions within the renewable energy and solar environment.
- Strong knowledge of capital intensive project sales, and financing ; lease and rent solutions.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Selfmotivated with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Hunter profile: proven ability to drive aggressive sales growth and meet targets.
Application Closing Date
16th March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Note and detailed CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org