Cradter Nigeria Limited is an Oil and Gas Services, Support and engineering Company dedicated to providing comprehensive Services to all sectors of the Oil and Gas industry.
We are seeking to recruit qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager – Oil & Gas
- Engages and educates existing and prospective clients on the value of OptaSense’s DAS (Distributed Acoustic Sensing) services for their specific applications.
- Networks, promotes and maintains excellent client relationships at the highest level by consistently communicating and delivering value
- Develops and prepares professional presentations, proposals and quotations
- Prepares forecasting reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information including: sales progress, prospect relationship management data, bids won and lost and contact history with major accounts
- Gathers market information about competitors’ rates, competitor and industry utilization, ongoing projects and future proposals
- Works with other sales team members to develop a coordinated sales strategy for major accounts
- Assists in the development and execution of the general sales and marketing strategy
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices, participating in professional societies, trade shows and industry events
Experience & Qualifications
- Post-Secondary degree preferable in Engineering, Geosciences or related discipline
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience in direct selling and account management
- Prior experience in selling production systems and/or seismic products to producers, engineering firms and contractors within the upstream Oil and Gas market.
- Proven track record in sales and a demonstrated ability to close deals
- Solid understanding of the fibre optic technologies associated with seismic data acquisition and processing is a plus
- Experience in well construction and completions, including fracturing services, a plus
- Experience with sales management software (Salesforce) considered an asset
- Some international travel required
- Valid Driver’s license is required
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Ability to deliver a successful product demo
- Solution selling experience
- Technology sales (sensing, software, solutions) an absolute must
- High energy, proven team player
- Creative and innovative thinking
- Excellent decision making and judgment
- Strong planning and organizing skills
Application Closing Date
20th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org