The range of consulting offerings which we provide enables businesses to meet specific security requirements using our custom built security solutions backed by stringent quality guarantees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Registrar
The Registrar is responsible for the direct supervision of the Academy’ policies and procedures as it relates to applicants and students. He is responsible for the following:
- Ensure the integrity of the academic records, and the maintenance of those records for both current and former students.
- Plan, process and monitor all registration activity for students including the e-students.
- Coordinate add or drop activity, development of training courses (e-learning and classroom delivery) and materials.
- Develop and administer extermination using the most effective method e.g. Computer Based Testing (CBT).
- Follow up whether each activity is delivering according to the academic calendar of the Academy.
- Preparation of academic calendar for regular, part time and e-learning programs
- Issuance of certificates to students upon completion of course/training.
- Market Academy training programs to increase the number of bookings on courses.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications and desktop publishing.
- Must have background in education.
- Must have 3-5 years’ experience in training support and development.
Application Closing Date
10th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com