Cradter Nigeria Limited is an Oil and Gas Services, Support and engineering Company dedicated to providing comprehensive Services to all sectors of the Oil and Gas industry.
We are seeking to recruit qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Officer
- Work with the Operations Manager to deliver the strategic growth plan set by the organization.
- This growth will predominately come through the improvement in operations processes and procedures as it relates to project.
- Responsible for the day to day operations of the Unit and Department, with the aim of achieving a significant increase in company revenue and profitability.
- Contribute to managing operating cost and implement effective cost reduction measures.
- Ensure activities comply with the organization’s requirements for Quality Management, legal stipulations, and general duty of care.
- Provide personal judgement and experience in market conditions, economic conditions, competitor analysis and government, legislative and regulatory matters.
- Promote and inspire values associated with operational excellence, workplace safety, environmental best practices and exemplary business ethics, integrity and entrepreneurship.
- Manage and oversee the performance and budgets of projects and operations of the department.
- Minimum of 3years’ experience within an oil and gas industry facilities fabrication/construction/engineering project controls environment.
- First Degree in Engineering or Administration, Masters’ Degree or Professional Certification.
- Ability to demonstrate a complete understanding and show commitment to the importance of HSE and Quality in operational activities.
- Ability to take responsibility and accountability for department performance and to drive success through good leadership.
Application Closing Date
10th March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org