We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist for Health
- DevTech manages the Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Program (The Learning Program). The Program provides continuous, on-the-ground, on-demand and systematic support to USAID/Nigeria and implementing partners on performance monitoring, data verification, impact and performance evaluations, project and activity level monitoring, evaluation planning and management, organizational learning, capacity building, and knowledge management
- DevTech is seeking a highly qualified senior M&E specialist with project management experience to manage these efforts.
- The Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Specialist for Health provides technical support to USAID and its implementing partners. Under the guidance of the Senior M&E Specialists and the Chief of Party (COP), the Specialist will work with the MEL Activity’s Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR) and other USAID technical staff to develop methods and systems required to meet the deliverables required for M&E tasks.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Review evaluation scopes of work.
- Manage evaluations.
- Analyze and interpret the results of surveys and gather and analyze for assessments, evaluations, baselines, data quality assessments and other M&E data gathering efforts.
- Provide key expertise in the design and analysis of results, and capacity-building related to the Mission’s goal of furthering collaboration, learning and adapting (CLA) internally and with its partners.
Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- A Master’s Degree in Economics, International Relations, Statistics, or similar discipline required.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in international development in HIV/TB as well as at least one of the following health areas: reproductive health, malaria, nutrition.
- Minimum of 3 years of progressively responsible professional experience in M&E.
- Expertise in the design, management, and implementation of evaluations of development interventions, including experimental and quasi-experimental methods.
- Demonstrated expertise in data collection and analysis, data quality assessments, statistical methods and performance monitoring and reporting.
- Expertise in tailoring blended learning and presentations to a variety of audiences, including USAID, implementing partners, and government stakeholders.
- Ability to ensure the timely delivery of quality reports and other deliverables related to M&E and performance management.
- Fluency in English with strong verbal and written communication skills.
Note: This job posting should not be construed to imply that the requirements are the exclusive standards of the position nor will it be the sole basis for any subsequent employee evaluations. Incumbents will follow any other instructions and perform any other related duties as may be required by their supervisor.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or other status protected by applicable law.