Leedtec Engineering is a consulting engineering and commissioning firm committed to innovative designs, sustainable solutions and high-quality services for clients nationwide. We view clients as partners where mutual respect, trust and integrity lead to long-term relationships over multiple projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Engineer
- We are looking for a Field Engineer Trainees who will assist and support other Engineers and Specialists at the Project site. Training is hands-on with focus on the Project in general, tools and services specific to the assigned Project line..
- Successful Field Engineer Trainees are rapid learners, who use logic to solve problems, and are personally committed to continuous improvement.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop competency to perform operations and operate equipment as assigned, and be accountable for jobs at end of training period.
- Learn basic Project components and different roles of service companies.
- Provide pre- and postjob support to engineers and specialists at the Project site and in the base location, including risk analysis.
- Assist with engineering tools and equipment at the Project site.
- Contribute to preparation of Project site reports.
- Participate in postjob debriefings.
- HND in Engineering or related science.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
N80,000 – N120,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
16th March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org