Lily Hospitals Limited, established since 1986 remains one of the Formost hospitals in Nigeria and within the South-South region of the country. It is the first private hospital in Nigeria to achieve ISO 9001:2000 quality management system certification from the Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON). We are also consistently committed to high standards; continuous improvement, service excellence, organizational citizenship, and outstanding work ethics.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Family Medicine Junior Registrar
Location: Warri, Delta
- Applicants must have passed the National postgraduate medical college of Nigeria (NPMCN) primaries examination in Family Medicine as Lily Hospitals Limited currently has training accreditation for only NPMCN.
- They must also have been registered permanently with MDCN and completed the compulsory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
- Relevant documents include:
- Application letter to the CEO Lily Hospitals Limited, with a passport attached below the letter.
- Current Curriculum Vitae.
- MDCN Certificate of permanent registration (or evidence of payment)
- Evidence of current practicing licence (2018)
- NYSC discharge/exemption certificate.
- NPMCN primaries examination notification
- All Credentials (as for House Officers)
- Two reference letters (One must be from a former medical school lecturer/teacher or a senior medical doctor)
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Word Doc CV’s to: email@example.com using the job title as subject of mail
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted for interview (please provide an active mobile number in your CV).
- Interview will be written and oral.
- Applications sent after the closing date will NOT be honoured.