Lily hospitals Limited, established since 1986 remains one of the foremost hospitals in Nigeria and within the South-South region of the country. It is the first private hospital in Nigeria to achieve ISO 9001:2000 quality management system certification from the Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON). We are also consistently committed to high standards; continuous improvement, service excellence, organizational citizenship, and outstanding work ethics.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Consultant, Family Medicine
Location: Warri, Delta State
Type: Full Time
- This role is responsible for diagnosing, treating and providing preventive health care services to patients in the general population.
Key Result Areas (KRA)
The key result areas of this role are:
Clinical Service Delivery:
- Supervise the prescription or administration, treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury to patients
- Order, perform, and interpret tests and analyze records, reports, and examination information to diagnose patients’ condition.
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical history, reports, and examination results.
- Adhering to professional and service code of conduct and ethics;
- Participate in clinical audit and quality programs as appropriate
- To be “on-call” or participate in shift rosters is a requirement of the position.
- Manage the administrative requirements of the hospital and patient care including planning and draft budgeting for activities in the hospital.
- The job holder must have a license to practice medicine from the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria or either National Postgraduate Medical College, West African College or any other relevant specialist qualification body.
Salary in line with industry standard.
Application closing date
28th February, 2018
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Word Doc CV’s to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of mail