TL First Group pioneers in integrating accountancy, management consultancy, public service productivity, leadership development and international development in a unique way that improves the social economic wellbeing of citizens and the yield of investors. Our unique approach provides our clients with added value through integrated solutions and delivery partnership.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Youth Empowerment and Employment Adviser
- As Youth Empowerment and Employment Adviser, you will be responsible for developing and exploring job employment and empowerment opportunities.
- You will demonstrate the ability to link job seekers with organisations, increase the skills of entrants into the programme and strengthen the capacity of already employed individuals.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop the capacity of youths and job seekers with critical skills matching specific industries.
- Execute successful job placements for seekers, employee sourcing and development for organisations.
- Build relationships with educational institutions, corporate organisations and international agencies to raise next generation of leaders across sectors.
- Equip professionals with intelligences to access higher career levels and opportunities, enabling job promotion.
- Identify and pursue initiatives to promote human capacity for social and national development.
- Develop training and mentoring modules – physical & online – to actualise job satisfaction and sustainability.
- Organise and deliver vocational education and skills development programmes.
- Host events for networking and capacity building in the Hub, and facilitate courses for organisations.
- Support knowledge sharing, marketing and business development activities of the Innovation Hub.
- Provide technical assistance to other components of the Innovation Hub on human resources.
- Promote business collaboration by building a network of leaders across sectors and strengthening business relationships.
- Minimum 5 year’s experience in Human Resources and Training.
- Human Resources, Industrial Relations, or Business degree with Masters.
- Experience with online and digital technologies, and in successfully developing leaders.
Application Closing Date
2nd March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com