Mark Gray Industries Inc. believes that we must embrace the challenge of changes, do more with less, and be better than the competition. Implementing the required technologies allows us to be flexible and strategize, rather than following the status quo of today’s chemical industry.
We recognize that our key to defining our products lies in the alliances formed with our specialized clients. We will ensure that ours is the “Right Chemical Solution”
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Order Picker
- We are looking for an energetic Order Picker to ensure the accurate and timely delivery of products.
- You will operate warehouse equipment to build and send appropriate orders.
- An order picker must be always on time and able to work long hours on their feet.
- They are strong and deft with an ability to “pick up” on small details. We also expect you to be “picky” when it comes to ensuring the quality of orders.
Duties and Tasks
- Receive and check incoming pick tickets
- Locate products using technology
- Retrieve orders according to quantity, size etc. ensuring accuracy
- Build pallets with orders and position them to loading docks
- Wrap orders before loading on trucks
- Re-stock inventory manually or with warehouse equipment
- Keep records of completed orders
- Maintain equipment and report on malfunctions
- Adhere to health & safety policies and quality standards
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred
- Proven experience as order picker or other warehouse position
- Experience or license in handling forklifts, pallets jacks and other warehouse equipment
- Able to read and write in English
- Great attention to detail
- Diligent and punctual
- Good physical strength and stamina
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com with the subject “Order Picker”.