Mark Gray Industries Inc. believes that we must embrace the challenge of changes, do more with less, and be better than the competition. Implementing the required technologies allows us to be flexible and strategize, rather than following the status quo of today’s chemical industry.
We recognize that our key to defining our products lies in the alliances formed with our specialized clients. We will ensure that ours is the “Right Chemical Solution”
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
- We are looking for a detail oriented and diligent account officer to join our growing company.
- The account officer is responsible for examining and auditing our financial records to ensure overall accuracy and legal compliance.
- We are seeking a dedicated candidate who will not only maintain our books, but also make educated recommendations to us on budget efficiency and improvements.
Duties and Tasks
- Inspect financial records to ensure accuracy and overall legal and FIRS compliance
- Calculate taxes owed, prepare tax returns, complete financial tax transactions
- Balance company budget
- Look for inefficiencies and improvement opportunities in the budget, and make recommendations to management
- Ensure financial statements are organized and maintained at all times
- Determine the probability of a misstatement on a financial document
- Create regulatory reports for internal auditors
- Notify management of any non-compliant employee financial practices
- Present all financial findings to management, i.e. prepare written reports and attend face-to-face meetings for review
- Develop forecasts based on market and company trends, prepare operational and potential earning reports
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or a related field required
- Master’s degree in accounting or business administration preferred
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Experience in a public accounting or business firm a plus
- Familiarity with general software, such as Microsoft Office suite
- Familiarity with accounting software a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Strong math skills
- Detail oriented, organized
- Strong recordkeeping skills
- Comfort collaborating with a team
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com with the subject “Account Officer”.