EME Consulting is recruiting on behalf of its client, suitably qualified candidates, to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
- Oversee building maintenance and work with property manager for any issues or updates needed
- Act as main point of contact for any necessary office upgrades (phone system, computer programs, etc.) and assist with the resolution of any IT issues
- Coordinate and plan various annual events, including invite creation, catering needs, location booking, and maintaining invite lists.
- Use mail merge function to prepare various letters (invites, thank you letters, etc.)
- Manage office supplies and inventory and maintain organization calendars and schedules
- Perform other special project assignments as necessary to ensure that the office runs properly
- Screen incoming correspondence, refer to appropriate staff, and follow up to assure timely response.
Required Qualifications / Skills
- Candidate must possess strong verbal ability and interpersonal skills
- National diploma or Bachelor degree in secretarial studies or related field
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite and other IT skills
- Ability to work independently on administrative tasks and to make decisions within the framework or departmental policies
- Must have a good work ethic and reliable attendance
- Strong coordination, follow up, and multi-tasking skills.
Salary: N70, 000 – N80, 000
Application Closing Date
24th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org