We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Manager
- EME Consulting has a need to reinforce its resource to meet client’s requests; hence we seek to recruit a logistics manager. The candidate will normally be site based and work within a project team.
- Responsible for supply operations to include procurement, property control, and periodic inventories.
- Provide operational leadership to individual contributors to ensure the execution of daily tasks and activities including deliveries, and customer service operations
- Supervises logistics processes directly including workforce and equipment scheduling.
- Responsible for making corrective action, disciplinary decisions and staff schedules for logistics and warehousing
- Determine priority for operations based on client’s needs, raw material availability, and capabilities.
- Coordinate with building supervisors and various other team leaders to ensure construction schedule is on track.
- Manage work schedules and related information and determine material requirements.
- Prepare, coordinate and present open order reports and weekly traffic material for operations meetings
- File freight claims for damaged product in a timely manner and follow up to ensure that claim is in process.
Required Qualifications / Skills
- A Higher Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain Management or a similar field is preferred
- At least Three (3) years’ experience on the job related field
- Good inter-personal and be familiarity with Project Management principals
- Knowledge of data analytics and Excel formulas
- Must be able to manage multiple deadlines with competing priorities
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and make decisions
- Must possess excellent time management skills to work effectively with customers, staff and vendors
- Candidate must possess strong ability to multi-task and meet deadlines – including handling multiple projects.
N135, 000 – N150, 000.
Application Closing Date
24th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org