EME Consulting is an active consulting firm providing services in Civil, Architectural and Mechanical Engineering from the initial investigation stages, through feasibility studies, outline planning, production of detailed designs, preparation of contract documents, and evaluation of tenders to supervision of construction in property sector through public private partnerships and privately funded initiatives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Construction Supervisor
- EME Consulting has a need to reinforce its resource to meet client’s requests; hence we seek to recruit construction supervisor
- The candidate will normally be site based and work within a project team.
- Responsible for all field operations including: safety, quality, productivity, planning and scheduling management
- Track and measure team performance to ensure efficient use of labor and materials; report information in daily meetings
- Examine and inspect work progress and equipment to verify safety and ensure that specifications are met
- Able to read, interpret and understand construction drawings, standards and specifications
- Leads and enforces the safety policies and procedures and addresses non-compliance among all employees, subcontractors and vendors
- Prevents amends, recognizes any potential patterns of rework, and develops solutions to eliminate it
- Sets up, communicates, and enforces production goals and schedules with the crews
- Implements effective cost controls over labor, material, equipment, and other related expenditures
- Participates in monthly project cost meeting
- Reviews all foreman and subcontractors daily reports for accurate hours, time coding, and activity summaries
- Higher National Diploma or Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 2-3 years’ experience in construction operations for Roadway, and infrastructural work industry, completing remodels
- Strong computer skills required including all Microsoft Office – Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Proficient in using hand tools and power tools, including tape measure, laser level, and drill
- Excellent attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Able to work independently and or with a crew
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have a valid driver’s license to drive a company vehicle
- N160,000 – N180,000
Application Closing Date
24th March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com