We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Programme Manager
Location: North East, Nigeria
About The Role
- We are pleased to be recruiting candidates who are passionate about achieving transformative change. If you are interested in being a part of a dynamic team of specialists and leaders on a cross-cutting recovery project in North East Nigeria, then we would love to hear from you.
- We welcome applications from candidates who thrive on accelerating self-sufficiency and prosperity in local communities.
Who You’ll Be Working With
- You’ll be working with Crown Agents. We work with leaders to accelerate self-sufficiency and prosperity.
- We offer supply chain, fund management, programme design and evaluation, training, institutional efficiency and revenue generation expertise.
- We do this across health, humanitarian, stabilisation, governance and public administration, prosperity and renewable energy. We are a registered social enterprise, 100% owned by the Crown Agents Foundation.
What You’ll Be Working On
- The World Bank approved a $200m Multi-Sectoral Crisis Recovery Project (MCRP) in March 2017. Part of this funding will be used by a Nigerian Federal government body to contract a Programme Management Consultancy (PMC) team to build capacity and oversee the effective delivery of the recovery. We expect the tender for the PMC to be published in early 2018. All roles are subject to a successful bid by the consortium.
- You would be responsible for the effective functioning of the project team and achievement of its objectives.
- You will report to a Team Leader in Nigeria (location TBC), who will in turn report to a Project Director in Crown Agents HQ (based in London) as well as having a close relationship with Crown Agents’ Country Director in Abuja.
You will need the following experience, skills and qualifications:
- Team leadership in remote/conflict/humanitarian settings
- Programme management (in remote/conflict/humanitarian settings)
- Credible track record of delivery in Nigeria
- Experience of working in North East Nigeria is desirable
- Technical experience in the area above
- Willingness to relocate to Nigeria (for international candidates) and to spend significant amounts of time in North East Nigeria (for all candidates).
About What’s On Offer
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Application Closing Date
14th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online