We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facilities Maintenance Manager
- Project management, supervision and coordinating work of contractors and ensure deadlines and budgets are met
- Provide and supervise maintenance and repair services for buildings, air condition systems, electrical systems, water distribution systems, fire-fighting lines, water-proofing, sewage lines, drains of all buildings, yard pavement, drain cleaning, yard marking and painting, road repairs.
- Ensures that emergency work is timely attended on given priority.
- Perform and submits routine and critical inspection at site
- Ensure very high housekeeping standards at work areas such as yard, work shop and buildings etc.
- Making estimates for new works or repair jobs
- Obtaining offers, negotiation and finalization of work
- Follow-up with Contractor for timely and quality execution of projects and Quality control on work done
- Plans and scheduling of maintenance, repairing and refurbishments of terminal facilities.
- Provide technical specialist support to artisans during Facilities plant breakdowns thereby minimizing the impact on operations
- Supervises the maintenance of records and reports on work performed;
- Develops, evaluates, or review plans and criteria for a variety of projects and activities; assesses feasibility of proposals.
- Performs safety audits of external contractors located/working at APMTAL premises.
- Monitors and evaluates facility maintenance operations, programs, processes and/or practices for quality and effectiveness; makes recommendations for improvement.
We are looking for:
- University Degree in Civil or Electrical Engineering
- Requires specific technical knowledge in civil maintenance and repair works.
- Requires at least 6 years of general experience in civil engineering or Building & Facilities Maintenance
- Must be able to attend various emergency tasks on priority.
- Being honest and having very strong moral principles.
- Must be familiar with Civil standards and Building Regulations
- Requires ability to interpret civil and technical drawings /diagrams.
- Requires good verbal and written communications skills in English.
- Requires a good financial understanding
- This position offers career development, exposure to multinational systems and process as well as an outstanding opportunity to join a professional team at APM Terminals while contributing to the success of the organization.
Application Closing Date
5th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online